DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 :- Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has recently released the 1385 Vacancies Notification for the Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023. Who want to the Government Teacher Job this is the Great Opportunity for them. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply through Online Mode. All Graduate Candidates of Assam State Can Apply for this Post, Application Submission Start Soon. We will inform you as soon as the new update comes in the official website. Stay connected with our reliable website Thejobacademy.in
All the Information of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 related – like Post Details, Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, How to Apply etc given below in this Article. Read the All Instructions before Applying.
DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Last Date of Apply
👉Also Read :- Assam Forest 1924 Post Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 Details
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and permanent residents of Assam for filling up 1385 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers in the different provincialized Secondary Schools under the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
Conducted By :- Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam.
Online Apply Start :- Update Soon
Last Date of Apply :- Update Soon
Post Name :- PGT- Post Graduate Teacher
Total Post :-
|Post Graduate Teacher
Salary of PGT Recruitment 2023
|Post Graduate Teacher
|Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/- Per Month
& (Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800/-)
👉Also Read :- Nagaon Medical College Recruitment 2023
Candidate must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years as on 1st January, 2022
Minimum Age Limit :- 21 Years Old.
Maximum Age limit :- 38 Years Old.
Age Relaxation of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and All others Candidates list given below.
|SC/ STP/ STH
Qualification of Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023
|The applicant must be a Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and should possess Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) qualification from an institution recognized by National Council for Teacher Education. Degrees obtained in off-campus and distance education mode shall not be considered as valid.
Other Eligibility Criteria of DSE Recruitment 2023
TET Qualification :- The applicant should have appeared and passed Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by the Government, scoring a minimum of 60% marks in case of Un-reserved category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in case of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes and Persons with disabilities candidates.
Provided that for the teachers working regularly against a sanctioned Graduate post in any Provincialized High School or Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded with a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience, any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose of selection for the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Medium wise Details :- In addition to the academic and professional qualification, the applicant must satisfy the following criteria
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Assamese language as one of the subjects or have diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Assam Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese medium School
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or have Diploma in Bengali issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya O Sanskriti Sammelan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo medium school.
- In case of English Medium School, the applicant must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination with alternative English as one of the subject or read from Class XI onwards in English medium school.
Required Documents of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Passport Size Color Photograph
- Scanned Signature of Candidates.
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof)
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed. Mark sheet and Certificate (1st Year & 2nd Year)
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialized High / Higher Secondary School.
- More Details Check on the Official Notification PDF File
👉Also Read :- Dibrugarh Labour Court Recruitment 2022-23
How to Apply
- Scroll Down go to the Important Link Section
- Click on the Online Apply Link
- First, you have to Register Themselves
- Than Login Using Registration No & Password
- Fill the Basic Details regarding the Recruitment
- Upload the required Documents
- After all the Details fill than
- Finally Check Application Form and Click Submit Button
- Take the Acknowledgment copy for future use.
|Online Apply Link
1. When will be Online Apply start of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans :- Online Apply start Soon of Post Graduate Teacher recruitment 2023.
2. How many post of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans :- Total 1385 Vacancy of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023.
3. What is the last Date of DSE Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2023 ?
Ans :- Not Announced Yet.